Slow roasted Spanish style lamb is the perfect dish for a lazy weekend. Leave it…
As you know I love slow cooking, there is nothing better than coming home to a nice meal thats already made! I recently came across this recipe that is lovely and adapted it for my slow cooker. I am putting it on here as its one of those on a bit of paper which I am guaranteed to lose. Hopefully you will all try it as well and enjoy it.
This is not the best photo as I am not a food photographer. It is advised to serve this with couscous but as you can see I used mash and it was lovely as well.
- Lamb chops
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 desert spoons of onion chutney
- 1/2 jar of antipasta grilled peppers or half a red pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 500 ml water
- 200 g dried apricots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Brown chops and add to slow cooker
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and bring to the boil. Pour over lamp chops and slow cook until ready.