These delicious and easy raspberry bars are simple to make and ideal for a tea…
Are you looking for some easy barbecue recipes to help your party go with a swing? Here are some ideas that are easy to cook up.
It’s nearly summer, the sun is out and the days are longer. When the weather is warm there is nothing nicer than having a barbecue in the garden. Whether you are throwing a big party or just barbecuing for family easy barbecue recipes are the key.
I am throwing a BBQ party next weekend and we seem to have lots of guests coming. Rather than panic I am hoping that preparation is the key and am doing lots of planning in advance.
With National BBQ week coming up, I have pulled together a list of easy recipes to make your barbecue as simple as possible. In conjunction with National BBQ week I have a giveaway where you can win a barbibox worth over £60. Read on to find out more.
Simple Barbecue Recipes
Sticky BBQ ribs
Ribs are always popular at a barbecue and these sticky barbecue ribs tick all the boxes. The barbecue sauce is tasty and the meat succulent, your guests are bound to come back for more.
Get the recipe: Sticky BBQ ribs
Sticky Sausage Sandwich
Everyone loves a sausage sandwich. These sausages are given a lift with a coating of sauce before they are barbecued. This gives them a depth of flavour that will be a big hit.
Get the recipe: Sticky sausage sandwich
Home made burgers
Burgers are another classic to have at a barbecue. They are really easy to make and you can add seasoning to bring out the flavour. Make a load the day before and have them ready to go.
Get the recipe: Home made burgers
Easy Jerk Chicken
Add a little spice to your barbecue with this easy Jamaican jerk chicken. Simply marinade the chicken the night before and cook on the barbecue when you are ready.
Get the recipe: Jamaican jerk chicken
It is always a good idea to have plenty of sides. Coleslaw and potato salad are always a big hit. Salad and cheese slices can dress up a burger. Don’t forget to provide sauces, ketchup, mayonnaise and other dressings.
Here are some simple sides you can make ahead of time that always prove popular.
Home made tomato relish
Tomato relish is so easy to make and the perfect addition to a burger. Make a big batch and you will have plenty for all summer long.
Get the recipe: Tomato relish
BBQ baked beans
Baked beans make the perfect accompaniment to barbecue food. These barbecue baked beans are really easy to make and so tasty. They will not last long. You can make them in advance and just warm them up.
Read more: BBQ baked beans recipe
What is your favourite barbecue recipe? Let me know below.
GO FOR THE GRILL & WIN A BARBIBOX WORTH OVER £60 WITH THE 23rd NATIONAL BBQ WEEK
The ever-popular, market-leading National BBQ Week returns for the 23rd time in 2019 with some amazing prizes. So here’s your chance to win a BarbiBox full of gorgeous Barbi goodies.
Launching on Spring Bank Holiday, Monday 27th May and running until 2nd June, National BBQ Week is once again promoting Gastro-grilling and Better BBQ’ing by encouraging family and friends to go for the grill, get the BBQ season going and enjoy the great British summer!
The 23rd National BBQ Week is supported by these leading brands:
- Official Beer – Cobra – Brewed Smooth for all Food
- Official Condiment – Hellmann’s – Real good BBQ, Make it better with Hellmann’s
- Official BBQ Wraps – Mission Deli Wraps – Mission makes it possible
- Official Cheese – Primula – Makes the BBQ
- Official Sausages – Alf Turner – Our Quality is in our History
- Official Fuel – Zip – Give your BBQ some zip
- And SPAM® Chopped Pork and Ham – Sizzle Pork And Mmm™
National BBQ Week will also be out and about with a major Barbi RoadShow at two exciting events: the London Foodie Festival at Syon Park, London TW8 8JF – 25th – 27th May and the Royal Bath and West Show at The Showground, Shepton Mallet BA4 6QN – 29th May – 1st June.
So, to enter the prize draw, just answer the following question: How old is National BBQ Week?
- 13 years
- 23 years
- 33 years
Answer in the rafflecopter box below so that your answer is registered. Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
For everything you ever needed to know about BBQ, make sure to visit www.nationalbbqweek.co.uk for the UK’s biggest selection of hints, tips, recipes and guides to being a Better BBQ’er. You can also enter the #BBQBaptas competition on National BBQ Week’s social media and win major prizes, including £500 for the best entry! Enter on our Facebook page #NationalBBQWeek or through the website.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- There are one prize of a BBQ box– the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Pack shot is representative of the prize only.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Dragons and Fairy Dust and National BBQ week.
- Closing date for entries is on 11:59pm GMT on 2nd June 2019
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and answer the question.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries. Judges decision is final.
- Automated entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 5 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be received within 56 days of competition end.
- By entering you agree to contact from National BBQ Week by email with BBQ info and offers
Competition copy thanks to © National BBQ Week 2019.